BULLS11(the app) is owned and operated by Philstone Tech Private limited ( CIN- U72900MH2020PTC347219), a company duly incorporated under the companies act, 2013 and having its registered office at Mumbai. In the context of this terms and condition document, the terms BULLS11, this app, WE and the portal shall be construed to be a reference to BULLS11.
BULLS11 is aimed at educating its users about equity markets, economy & finance through a judicious mix of contests, quizzes, knowledge sharing & community learning. The quizzes lets user learn and test their skills on a variety of financial topics like investments, equity markets, economy, corporate sector, current affairs etc. The contest provides a very safe environment for the users to test their conviction about the markets by making fictional portfolios, they do all of this without exposing themselves to vagaries, volatilities and risks of the real stock markets. TERM OF THE DAY is our attempt to explain complex market jargon in a simplified, matter of the fact manner.
This app is not in any manner:
The contests offered by us helps understand the complex world of equity and investments by introducing the element of CRICKET an thus attempts to gamify. Its BULLS33 index is a judicious mix of large, mid and small cap universe which has been created by keeping in mind principles of portfolio creation. In order to make available these contests, we use various reports & data points published by The National Stock Exchange, available in public domain.
BULLS11 paid contests and quizzes- A GAME OF SKILLS:
BULLS11 contests and quizzes are game of skills. Unlike gambling which solely rests on luck of user, BULLS11 contests and quizzes need user to exhibit stock picking skills, interpretation of technical and fundamental data provided by bulls11 as well as datapoints, news and information available in public domain. Bulls11 by gamifying the investing is aimed at take away the intimidation involved and make user move into the real world of investing after familiarising with it on our app. Quizzes are a pure test of knowledge across various domains. Hence users understand and acknowledge that bulls11 is a game of skills and not of gambling. However, we don’t allow users from certain states to participate in paid contest as they explicitly ban such format of gaming.
BULLS11- Terms and conditions:
a. Restrict, suspend or terminate any user’s access to BULL’S 11 or any services provided by BULL’S 11 b. Discontinue or change any of the app’s services c. Remove any content available on the app d. Remove any content provided by user e. Deactivate or suspend or delete a user’s account and related information to it
BULLS11- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
Bulls11 has created a variety of content as well as the underlying software and solely hold all intellectual property rights on the same. The content which include (but not limited to) the software, software licences, stock indexes, contest formats, quiz formats, written contents, photographs, logos, marks, audio & video clippings, illustrations, educational content, educational videos is owned by Bulls11, its partners and licensors. Users can’t modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create derivative works, distribute or publicly display or in any other way exploit this content without written permission or license from Bulls11.
BULLS11 also allows its user to participate via various options like- feedback, contribution to moneyschool & through various forums/threads. User’s use of these features as well as any other materials or information uploaded by them is collectively called USER’s CONTENT. Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Bulls11.
Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on Bulls11. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bulls11, its owners, directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Bulls11, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions
Users hereby grant to Bulls11 and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, share with other users, publicly display or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
displaying Users' Content on Bulls11
distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it
BULLS11- Third party services & products
Bulls11 may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by those sites. We do not exercise control over those Internet sites and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site. Third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites on the portal is not an endorsement by us of such third-party Internet site.
Users' correspondence, transactions/offers or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services/offers of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services/offers of such third party. User agrees that the portal will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions/offers with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third-party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
C. BULL’S 11- Users:
In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
• Full Name
• E-mail address (optional)
• Mobile number
User also declares while registering that his/her age is above 18 years.
To access contest which involve outlay of real money, the user must declare that he/she is not a resident of states of Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu or Telangana. Such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to partake in the paid version of the Contest as described below. The list of such states shall undergo change from time to time depending upon the extant regulations of respective states.
The terms and conditions, rules & regulations (jointly called TERMS) as detailed out by us, available on portal as well as on app, are to be followed by the users mandatorily. In case of user’s failure to follow these terms, the portal has all the rights to take actions against such defaulting user which may include (but not limited to):
- deactivation, suspension or deletion of user account and all information
- withholding of forfeiting of all balances, reward points and performance points lying in users account
- restricting users access to all or some part of BULLS11 services
Following are the user terms:
1.User commits to provide factually correct and complete information while registering for BULLS11 services/portal.
2. User also commits to update this information and keep it current every time. BULLS11 shall not be held responsible for any loss to user due to incorrect information provided by the user.
3. One user can create only one account on BULLS11. The account shall be linked with the registered mobile number of user.
4. User agrees to receive all messages, emails, and information from the portal. User must ensure the receiving of information from the app every time, by managing his/her mailbox and phone messages settings. Any missing out of information by user due to any preventing settings in email and SMS will not be the responsibility of BULLS11.
5. User commits that he/she will not:
• use cheats, exploits, automation, hacks, bots, software or any unauthorized methods to interfere with the software, intellectual properties of BULLS11 or with the objective to illegally influence the ongoing games/contest and their results.
• Collude with any other User(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
• Accumulate points or rewards through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
• Use automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on BULLS11 or of any User for any purpose
• Tampering with the administration of a contest or quiz or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with bulls11;
6. User commits not to copy, modify & reverse engineer the underlying technology or software.
• User agrees that he will not copy the materials and content on BULL’S 11
• User agrees that he will not create derivative works from various content and activities on BULL’S 11
• In case the user is found to be engaged in doing such activities- BULL’S 11 will have rights to not only deactivate user accounts, forfeit any points or money balances in this account but also proceed legally to recover the damages from the said user.
7. User commits not to disrupt, overburden, or assist in disrupting/overburdening of BULL’S 11 servers by employing manual/tech driven tactics or by employing unauthorized 3rd party softwares.
8. User commits not to institute, be a part of or assist any mala fide activity with an intention to attack with virus or any other attempt to disrupt BULL’S 11’s services or use of BULL’S 11 services by other users.
9. User commits not to gain unauthorized access to other users and administrative accounts, access to BULL’S 11 servers& networks by modifying or circumventing or by assisting anyone else in circumventing or modifying security, technology, device of software forming backbone of the portal.
10. User also commits not to indulge into any of the following activities:
• The users are required to pick up a user name while signing up. The users must ensure that these names are not obscene, indecent or abusive in nature. If we find the user name selected by you to be falling in any of the above classes, we will delete that user name and all activities and content created under that user name. We may also deactivate the user account in such cases.
• Any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, anti-national, communal, defamatory or objectionable communication
• To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content
• To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, the app, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment
• To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites
• To collect or store personal information about other Users
• To interfere with or disrupt the portal, servers, or networks
• To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of BULL’S 11, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity
• To take any action that imposes an unreasonable and disproportionately large load on our network and servers.
11. User agrees that he/she has attained a minimum age of 18 years to participate in a paid conteston the portal. User also declares that he is not a resident of states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nādu, Meghalaya, Assam, Orissa or any other states where extant regulations prohibit operating of and participating in fantasy gaming activities involving money.
• Users shall access our Services voluntarily and at their own risk. We shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to our services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
• Users shall be responsible for any falsification of information provided by user including the information about one’s age and state of residence. The user indemnifies BULL’S 11, its associates, its employees and partners, its directors from any legal responsibilities/financial losses which are caused to the user due to such falsification by him/her.
• By accessing our services, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify us, and/ or any of our directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the portal & its Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
• Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of our services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to our services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details.
• Users also undertake to indemnify us and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by us on account of such act on the part of the Users.
• Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold the portal harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User's engagement with the portal or participation in any Contest. In no event shall we be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with the us and our services.
• The Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) against us and our respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of our services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
D. BULLS11- Policies around user conduct during contest participation:
The users while participating in BULLS11 games/contest/quiz are required to adhere to certain terms and conditions. Any breach of such terms & conditions may result into BULLS11 disqualifying the user, suspending his/her account, withhold or refuse accumulated points, winnings & rewards. BULLS11 may also initiate appropriate criminal/civil action against such users depending upon the severity of misconduct. Following are some such instances (but not limited to):
• Falsification of one’s personal information
• Engaging into any financial fraud including unauthorized use of payment instruments, wallets etc.
• Colluding with any other user to defraud BULLS11 and/or its other users
• Usage of unauthorized means like bots to defraud the app and its other users in matters of contest and in matters of winning BULL points.
• Create derivative works from our content
E. BULL’S 11- Quiz, contests, rewards & prizes
The users are presented a variety of quizzes and contests in order to gamify the complex world of investing. Users can be assured of testing their views and knowledge without subjecting themselves to vagaries and violent fluctuations of stock markets.
Rewards system &formats- QUIZ:
Quiz are of 2 types: free to participate and paid quizzes
Free to participate Quizzes:
- Available on a host of topics, a set of questions which have to answered in a specific time
- free to participate quiz rewards user in form of bull points, where for each successful quiz ( that is correct answers for all questions)
- user can play one free quiz per category/topic, once a day;
-Available on a host of topics, a set of questions which have to answered in a specific time
- Each question answered rightly wins user a certain amount of prize money
- The quiz end when user answers incorrectly to any question and his account is credited with his winnings till that moment.
Rewards system & formats- CONTESTS:
- BULLS11 has curated indexes and on which users can express their views.
- These indexes represent various investment philosophies. For an example BULLS33 index attempts to capture a portfolio making approach to investing by including stocks from various sectors and market cap segments.
-Each contest has a time by which the user must choose a specific number of stocks on which he is either bullish or bearish. The user can create more than one such combinations.
-His selected stocks are jointly called a team and this team will compete with other teams placed by other users in the system.
-Results of this team’s performance is basically a comparison between previous closing price and closing price at end of the day of the individual stocks chosen by user. These results are ranked from highest to lowest and thus ranks are awarded.
-While creating the contest BULL’S 11 declares the number of teams which will be put, the percentage of teams which will win, the ranks systems, teams in each rank and rewards in each rank. However, if the overall number of teams is lower than what BULL’S 11 created the contest for, then rewards will be adjusted on the basis of total teams placed in the game.
• In case of free games, the users will spend his bull points to win a certain number of bull points.
• In case of paid games, the user will spend his bull coins to place a team and win bull coins. Additionally he is also rewarded bull point equivalent to his team’s returns.
F. BULL COINS & BULL POINTS
• Bull coins are the currency of BULLS11. Value of 1 bull coin is equal to 1 Rupee. The user deposits the amounts which are shown in his/her wallet in form of bulls coins. His/her winnings are also credited in his wallet as bull coins only. These bull coins are convertible in cash and can be withdrawn by the user.
• Bull points are the reward points in BULLS11. BULLS11 awards a certain quantity of Bull points at the time of sign up. These bull points can be:
Used in placing teams in free contests to earn more bull points
Going ahead we may allow these bull points to be redeemed for exciting rewards
BULLS11- Eligibility criteria:
• The participant should be of a minimum age of 18 for participation in any paid contest. The user while registering shall give confirmation that he/she is above 18 years of age.
States of Assam, Tamil nadu, Meghalaya, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Telangana, Sikkim and Nagaland either do not allow its residents to partake in any contests involving money or put severe restrictions around it. Hence the residents of the above states will not be able to participate in the paid contests. The user is required to make a declaration of the above while placing his team in paid contests.
This list of states may undergo change from time to time and accordingly users from such a state shall be allowed/disallowed on app.
I. PAYMENT OF CASH TO USERS:
The user when makes payments into BULL’S 11 app using our gateway, his/her balance is converted into bull coins and the wallet shows balance of bull coins. Any amounts deposited by user and any bull coins received by user as winning less any amounts spent by user to participate in paid contests and paid quizzes shall be available to him for withdrawal.
• The user shall be paid back his/her cash (after conversion from Bull Coins) into his/her bank account only. The user shall be required to provide proof of identity, proof of address and bank account details along with a cancelled cheque.
• After satisfactory KYC, BULL’S 11 shall remit the amount to the abovesaid bank account via electronic transfer.
• The refund shall be processed within 48 hours of your requesting for the same. However, it may take between 7-10 working days to reflect into your bank account.
• Any payment by BULL’S 11 shall be after deduction of applicable TDS.
J. CANCELLATION OF CONTEST BY BULL’S 11
BULL’S 11, if forced to cancel or withdraw certain contest or activities on its platform due to any Governmental, statutory or regulatory requirements or due to the reasons beyond its control, then user shall not be able to make any claims in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal.
K. USAGE OF USER INFORMATION
• BULL’S 11 may disclose the team selected by user to other users during or after the contests. BULL’S 11 also may use the insights from the team so selected by the user for the contest or over a period of time during numerous contest and use/ display it to other users.
• The portal may use the photograph, name & winning details of the participant user in various sections of app like leaderboard, banner , notifications etc. without any explicit permission from or charges to the user.
• The portal may make use of user photographs, names, winning and participation details outside the app or in social media for purpose of promotions and advertising without any explicit permission from or charges to the user.
L. DISPUTE RESOLUTION MECHANISM
• Any dispute arising out of or in the matters connected with services provided by BULLS11, the terms and conditions of the portal, matters related to interpretation, legality and validity of the activities, any actions by BULLS11 against users for breach of terms or any other matter, then such disputes shall fall under exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai.
• On arise of any dispute, a written notice must be provided to BULLS11 as soon as practicable after arising of such dispute. The resolution of the same shall be attempted by mutual engagement/ discussion within a period of 30 days. Failing which the arbitration mechanism shall kick in.
• The arbitration shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be appointed within a period of 15 days from the date of referral to arbitration. The procedures for the same shall be governed by provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation act, 1996.
BULL’S 11, its directors, partners, affiliates, employees, agents or any other representatives shall not be responsible for (to the extent permitted by the extant laws/ regulations):
• Deletion, failure to store, mis delivery or untimely delivery of any content/ information
• Any harm from downloading the app or accessing any content or information
• Any loss or harm or inability of users for using BULL’S 11 services due to maintenance issues, software problems, server issues, virus attacks, failure of other components like internet, any other destruction or damage or due to reasons beyond our control including natural disasters, civil disturbances, war etc.
• For any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our portal/any of our services caused by any reason including any regulatory or statutory reasons.
• Any perceived failure of the portal to meet its user requirements, condition of secure and uninterrupted access
N. APPLICABILITY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
• These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and us and govern your use of the portal, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with us.
• If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
• BULL’S 11 reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the portal, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with our policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
• We may, at our sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any of our Services (including any Contest(s)).
O. Deactivate or suspend or delete a user’s account and related information to it
• In case the users account is deactivated or suspended or deleted due to user being in any breach of the portal’s terms and conditions- the portal will be in its right to withhold or forfeit the amounts of the user lying with it- be it in form of participation fee, winnings or any other amounts.
• In any other case, the app shall refund the amounts lying to the credit of users account within 48 hours of such deactivation/suspension/deletion.